Thursday 28 March 2013

This is not interested in making things difficult for oakley radar 11-763 sunglasses black

SHEN Xiao this scream, punch the mountains son played out, while he himself standing firm Zuodao the on the ground, an outflow of blood from his leg Bobo. All people are shocked, I can even hear his heart pound, pounding, on-site only leaning on the wall of the mountain sub struggling coughing, holding the thigh of howling like mad and Shen Xiao San. I was the first to regain consciousness, know now there is no room for maneuver, so a beat silly in the side of Yang Palace: oakley sunglasses sale they fight! oakley sunglasses two like a mad dog rushed out, and I knew once they woke up to God oakley sunglasses no chance to escape, by such a heavy injury he will be intensified reprisals oakley sunglasses, the most urgent task now is how safe out here. Might be a sight that scared, after all, only junior high school students than oakley sunglasses big deal teenage spewing blood so they Heart Juyi, see oakley sunglasses crazy rushing general the instinct to retreat a few steps.

I went around behind him, pulled out a ballpoint pen instantly carry reined in his neck, left arm and right hand tip firmly against his eyelids, this posture is to learn when you go out with a fight and Yang Palace since learned after I college, and it has not been practiced. The benefits of this position is obvious, because I stood behind him, his hands would attack me so do not worry, weapon withstood eyelids so sensitive parts, enough to make people fear in the heart and give up resistance. Do not want him to become blind oakley sunglasses cheap Stop! My cries of shock and awe of everyone present. The two kid want to leap out of me this trick scared I do not know what to do. The alley is not spacious, it also limits the number of people rushing oakley sunglasses. Wang Xiu, you go look at the mountains son how to Yang Palace you over! Still stay the squad this rude awakening generally ran been coughing Guo hill might just dying counterattack hit his chest.

Pad with a handkerchief in his wounds, let him straining to hold down the! TM want to Tengsi I ah! It seems that kick I just let him fear. The blood has been flowing you're dead! From the blood flow velocity of view may hurt arteries, do not stop the bleeding on dangerous! Listen to some fear Then he had to do, do as I say, but out of the crotch actually another liquid! You have the ability to do? Not to lessons cheap oakley sunglasses? Now how counseling! His eyelids jitter sake escape my nib long just momentum. oakley sunglasses Do not just stand their pants off. Pants can not stay! These guys hesitated sure that I wanted to hear my words, like when I demonstrations rocked nib, they had to compromise Shen Xiao San yells. Over a person, with the pants straining reined in his thigh, if you Le is not tight enough he may die down!

No comments:

Post a Comment