Monday 18 March 2013

something about your nike shoes

nike free run: "I have always been realism."NIKE said: "well, realism, we go to your house to take residence booklet and divorce certificate."NIKE: "there is, I didn't think you more realistic."NIKE: "of course, I would have call time, place, must take materials, love is romantic, registration shall be realistic.You see, you pick the man good, it can compose and perform military exercises, both intelligent and courageous."

nike air max 95 nodded: "Kung Fu guise, none such under heaven."The two hand in hand on a taxi, seated, NIKE said: "good mood today, I suddenly poetic daihatsu."NIKE surprised to see him: "I thought you would only beast Xing big hair, never think, you also color art beautiful, come here, because a song I hear"

cheap nike air max took a deep breath: "ah nice weather today." NIKE opens his mouth: "really good talent to" NIKE and take a deep breath: "how is the weather today to see how good" NIKE strong self can laugh, very worship look more: "very good woods have pear wind"

Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment